Competition Time. Help us create new pies and win a free pie subscription for a year!
We're on a mission here at Yorkshire Handmade Pies to champion the best of British produce through hand-crafted pie making.
With an increasing number of people either reducing meat consumption or moving to plant based diets, we are looking to expand our range of meat free and plant based pies.
Do you have some great ideas for plant based pies?
Then why not enter our competition and put your suggestions forward. We're looking for 2 new plant based pies to add to our range and we'd love to hear your ideas.
We will pick our favourite two suggestions and if we choose yours, you will win a year's free subscription of pies! You'll also be the first to try the new pie as we'll send you a box before officially adding it to our range.
So get your creative juices flowing and enter your ideas into our competition. To enter, just follow the steps below.
1. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, type 'COMPETITION ENTRY'
2. Tell us your suggestion for your vegan friendly pies in the body of the email. All entries should include suggested ingredients for the pie. Any recipe submitted must be your own.
3. Hit send and we will add your entry to the competition.
We will review all entries and pick two of our favourites that we will turn into two incredible new pie flavours which will then be on sale soon after.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
2. Prize can only be awarded to UK residents who are within Yorkshire Handmade Pies delivery area.
3. 1 years free subscription of pies equals 12 cases of pies. Pies will be delivered one case per month for 12 months. No cash equivalent will be offered.
4. This competition is being run by Yorkshire Handmade Pies on behalf of Sturdy Foods Ltd.
5. Entries must be received by email as per the instructions above. No entries can be accepted by any other means.
6. Entries will be accepted from Monday 4th January until Friday 22nd January 2021.
7. Winners will be chosen on or before 31st January 2021 and immediately notified by email.
8. Prize will be awarded purely on merit and no preferential consideration will be given to any individual or customer in choosing a winner.
9. All entries submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere (excluding social media) or have won a prize in any other recipe competition.
10. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any recipes they submit are their own. Entrants must ensure that the entry they are submitting is their own work, that they own the copyright for them and that they do not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party or any laws.
11. Yorkshire Handmade Pies will retain intellectual property and commercial rights to any pies that are developed as a result of this competition.
12. Limitation of Liability. Yorkshire Handmade Pies, including its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
13. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.